At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a passionate Associate Nuke VFX Artist to join our Video Production Department in Manhattan, NYC studio. The position would assist the Nuke Compositors in performing roto, paint, and tracking, among other tasks.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Video Production Team works within the Marketing Department, and closely with the Motion Graphics Team, to create all trailers and video assets released online, on TV and in Cinema.
- We produce multiple versions of video assets for various international territories and platforms.
- Under guidance of the Nuke Senior Compositors, set up a project, roto, prepare plates, and track existing footage.
- Perform Nuke work within various formats, frame rates, and stylized effects.
- Work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with The Foundry Nuke and Mocha tracker software & plug-ins.
- Demonstrated knowledge of roto, tracking, green screen keying, and paint.
- People skills and ability to work as part of a team and take direction are of utmost importance.
- Familiar with various formats, frame rates, and compression details.
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects knowledge a plus.
- Please note that a reel or portfolio site is required to be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.