At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New England is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to identify, source, interview, and hire candidates for all positions. The ideal candidate will have proven experience sourcing candidates in a technical/creative field, a tireless approach to researching and contacting the world's best game talent, and undying passion for Rockstar Games and our titles.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games TA Team identify and hire the best suited profiles across a variety of disciplines, experience and locations.
- We support hiring managers globally within all Rockstar studios.
- We build relationships with universities and take part in events to maintain a strong network of junior and qualified candidates.
- We collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends in order to prepare recruiting and hiring reports.
- Identify and approach potential candidates for Rockstar Games across various skillsets and locations.
- Utilize LinkedIn, job boards, and game credits to effectively source passive candidates.
- Build candidate database: target organizations and markets, establish networks, and qualify prospects.
- Read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations in order to keep on top of job and industry knowledge.
- Effectively track outreach, candidate flow, and prepare recruiting reports.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of recruiting experience, in the games industry or other high-tech marketplace.
- Ability to partner with engineering teams to understand their needs.
- Experience hands-on sourcing / recruiting with a demonstrated track record of filling complex roles.
- Excellent interviewing, networking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience engaging and attracting passive candidates.
- Ability to positively represent the organization to potential candidates.
- Superior ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- A cover letter letting us know why you would like to work at Rockstar.
- Recruitment agency background.
- Experience in tech/engineering recruiting.
- A general understanding of computer science with a solid grasp on software engineering and technical concepts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.