At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a dedicated Associate Project Manager to join the Art team at our NoHo, NYC office, specifically to assist with day-to-day operations related to our graphic design, illustration, and digital media offerings.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, proactive, and dedicated individual who will fit seamlessly with our highly collaborative publishing teams. The ideal candidate will be used to working on multiple projects simultaneously in a very busy and exciting environment. Superb project management skills and a meticulous attention to detail are essential.
WHAT WE DO
- The Art team works on all creative related to Rockstar Games and games publishing. This can range from creating key art and in-game art for our games through to branding, merchandising, and everything in between.
- We work very closely with teams across all of publishing, as well as our development studios worldwide.
- Our designs are often the first thing people see on any Rockstar game and we take great pride in creating artwork for this unique and iconic brand.
- We are lovers of culture and creativity across all forms of media and our work gives Rockstar’s products their unique look and feel from stickers and special edition packaging to giant billboards.
- Support art team with day-to-day activities.
- Work with other project managers to assess bandwidth and manage priorities between creative departments.
- Provide status updates on projects and track progress with complete understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed.
- Work with project managers and designers to ensure work meets project deadlines.
- Uphold creative vision and high-quality standards across all print and digital pieces.
- BA/BS degree in a design/management related field.
- 4+ years project management experience in a creative department environment.
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management software.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Basic Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven workplace.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Production skills in print and digital space.
- Familiarity with print and digital development processes and practices.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.