At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a passionate Senior Workplace Manager. As part of the Workplace Services Team, you will provide key management of the studio's day-to-day operation and facilities services. This is a full-time position based out of Rockstar's studio in NYC.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Workplace Services Team is responsible for ensuring the workplace, building, facilities, and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering, and space utilization and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies with all relevant compliance and legislation.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive real estate growth strategies, leasehold improvement, and capital expenditure projects.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the building and facilities services at Rockstar Games, ensuring a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment is provided proactively for staff and visitors.
- Oversee contract management for workplace and facilities services, including procurement process, budget management, contract negotiation, day-to-day operational oversite, and performance management.
- Manage building and Workplace Services projects taking them from their identification through to completion, ensuring deadlines are met, and communications to key stakeholders upheld.
- Always ensure full compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, including Health & Safety, FDNY, sustainability legislation, etc.
- Ensure the effective documentation and development of building and facilities information, particularly operational processes and documents required for safety and compliance.
- Assist Workplace Leaders in related global projects and initiatives.
- Oversee and manage the NYC Workplace Services team, ensuring they carry out their roles professionally and to the required standard coaching and developing where needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent vocational education and experience.
- 4+ years experience working within Workplace Service or Facilities Services at management level.
- Experience in overseeing service contracts, including their procurement, performance, and management.
- Excellent understanding of current safety legislation and best practices.
- Process-driven and outcome-focused. Always looking for quality improvement.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing, and prioritizing their own workload, while understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and have strong initiative to address tasks proactively.
- Able to drive Workplace Services initiatives, plans, and projects forward and maintain excellent working relationships with other stakeholders and local management.
- Experience with overlapping business support fields, e.g., IT, Administration, Operations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to work as a team to ensure service meets appropriate goals.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and motivate a team whilst upholding standards and maintaining discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Sound numerical skills and IT skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excelling planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- IFMA qualification.
- OSHA Safety training or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Experience with Monday.com, AutoCAD, and construction project management platforms.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.