At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a business insights analytics professional to help analyze data of our customer experience and support offerings. As a member of our Rockstar Games Support team, you will need a critical and creative eye capable of putting forth innovative solutions to complex problems. Working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will be tasked with cultivating and executing on a vision for the Rockstar Games online platform, which services millions of players worldwide.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- Rockstar Games Support is a team that focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with a goal of delivering a Rockstar Level support experience.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer experience, lowering effort to receive support, and providing practical insight to our product development staff on player reported problems to assist in project prioritization.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels, and locations.
- Coordinate efforts for a team of analysts to ensure effective, high quality analytics and insights are delivered across the organization to business partners under the direction of and in conjunction with the Business Insights Manager.
- Operationalize initiatives and optimize the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Identify appropriate datasets to be able to support analytics with the understanding and ability to conduct data extraction.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications for analysts and extended vendor partner teams.
- Develop ad-hoc reports that will lead to insights and analysis needed for the business.
- Work with the Player Insights Analytics team in developing repeatable reporting, data monitoring, hygiene and other strategies that help uncover gaps, highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Summarize data from multiple sources, developing assumptions where needed, to communicate insights and opportunities.
- Act as a primary bridge between vendor partner Insights analysts and Business Insights Manager at Rockstar.
- 4+ years of experience in analytics in a customer experience environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Scheduling flexibility / flexibility with working in EST time-zone.
- BE/B- Tech, BCA/MCA, BBA/MBA, BSc/MSc, BA/MA.
- Preference towards working iteratively and responding to changing requirements and evolving stakeholder visions.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in MS Visio.
- Ability to analyse complex data sets and build actionable insights from data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to observe and proactively report discrepancies in datasets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to think critically about the implications of the data being analysed.
- Ability to develop professional partnerships with extended teams at vendor locations.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Statistics/Technical university degree.
- Experience in the video game industry or a SaaS environment.
- Avid gamer with a passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- Working knowledge / experience with Tableau and/or Zendesk.
- Experience in balancing vendor partner facing role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.