At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games New York is seeking a dedicated Production Operations Manager to join the Publishing team based out of Rockstar’s bustling office in the heart of downtown Manhattan. Rockstar is looking for a proactive project manager with a passion for branding and product development. This is a full-time permanent position.
WHAT WE DO
- Our team is responsible for the development, production, and distribution of Rockstar’s physical products, including but not limited to promotional goods, apparel, retail merchandise, marketing materials, and more.
- We drive the merchandise development process from ideation and sampling through production, packaging, compliance, and distribution.
- We develop and maintain relationships with external suppliers as well as work with teams across Rockstar Games to deliver the brand’s physical products for sale and for use in promoting the full line-up of games.
- Guide team collaboration (e.g., maintain day-to-day schedules, to do lists, track progress of assignments and tasks, identify and resolve scheduling conflicts).
- Assist with planning and driving workflows across multiple internal teams to ensure asset deadlines are met.
- Regularly communicate timelines and updates to project stakeholders.
- Work with third party suppliers to secure project estimates, monitor quality, and organize information related to current projects.
- Oversee the collection of feedback with internal teams to ensure comments from all teams are addressed and incorporated into production.
- Organize digital assets for thorough record-keeping.
- Collaborate with US and International teams to determine final purchase quantities.
- Assist in the management of consumer product safety compliance testing with third party suppliers and internal Legal team.
- Monitor merchandise inventory and liaise with International offices to coordinate transportation and delivery of goods.
- Create system-based purchase orders and facilitate vendor payments.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company branding guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years professional experience.
- Knowledge of or experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Product Development.
- Demonstrated success as a project manager, carrying projects through to successful execution.
- Knowledge of and/or passion for the Rockstar Games brand.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent communicator.
- Comfortable with Monday.com or similar project management software.
- Keen eye for design.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Ability to establish credibility with business counterparts and senior leadership.
- Ability to prioritize and tackle a high volume of requests and projects under varying, tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PDF.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.