At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New England is looking for an Education and Industry Relations Coordinator to help us connect our game development talent to the world of higher education. As we build relationships with colleges and universities globally, we’re seeking someone to help coordinate programs, relationships, and events - all while staying connected to the internal development team.
WHAT WE DO
- We build partnerships with game development programs at major universities across the globe.
- We identify and promote entry level positions across multiple disciplines.
- We partner with schools to advise curriculum to meet industry needs.
- We work with Rockstar’s development teams to translate internal expertise to our university partners.
- Organize events at colleges and universities globally.
- Maintain and track relationships with various career service departments.
- Build database of student prospects in our applicant tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and schedule for department.
- Degree in management, game development, production, or similar.
- Experience in project management - either professionally or as an undergrad.
- Organized multi-tasker.
- Strong writing skills.
- Confident public speaker.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience in event planning.
- Experience managing student group projects.
- Knowledge of the Rockstar Games catalog.
- Knowledge of indie and student-created games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.