At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Mixed Media Motion Designer who is highly skilled in the design of game interfaces and creating gameplay visualizations. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We develop visual and motion design language/elements across all titles.
- We develop In-Game content to enhance the player experience.
- We collaborate with Art Directors, UI / UX designers, developers, and other teams to help shape the player experience for our games.
- Conceptualise, design and execute linear sequences, cinematics and in-game animated assets within pre-determined game parameters.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with the development teams as required across all Rockstar studios.
- Problem solving with the ability to work within the boundaries of technical constraints.
- 1+ year professional experience in a similar position.
- Strong design and animation portfolio – graphic design, typography, layout, solid understanding of core principles of animation.
- Comfortable working in a wide range of aesthetic styles.
- Adobe CC suite – proficient in Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator including working knowledge of 3rd party plugins.
- A passion for motion graphics and awareness of the latest plugins, software and techniques.
- Exceptional creative talent.
- Passionate, proactive, multi-disciplined designer.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, a keen eye for detail and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills to work closely with our global team.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience of working and animating with Adobe Animate (Flash), on the timeline and / or with ActionScript.
- Experience working with video game engines.
- 3D knowledge – 3Dmax / Maya / Cinema 4D including plugins and 3rd party render experience.
- Editing knowledge.
- Storyboarding / drawing.
- Passion for playing and making games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.