At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a talented Freelance Nuke VFX Artist to assist the team in our Manhattan, NYC studio. This position is primarily for those with a flexible schedule who can come in on a per-need daily, or weekly basis to perform fixes.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Video team is responsible for shooting, editing, and creating all aspects of trailers and other videos related to Rockstar Games.
- We work closely with the Marketing and Art teams to devise a creative strategy and vision.
- We produce multiple versions of videos for various different international locations and platforms.
- Track, composite, paint, and rotoscope existing footage to clean up any issues and perform shot fixes.
- Experience working with various types of video and trailers and fast-paced, highly stylized effects.
- Strong artistic aesthetic and eye for detail.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Cinema 4D experience a plus.
- Passion for Rockstar Games and our franchises.
- Excellent knowledge of The Foundry NukeX software & plug-ins.
- Highly skilled in visual clean-up for shot fixes.
- Ability to analyze a problem within a shot and be able to repair within the frames quickly and seamlessly.
- Please note that a reel or portfolio site is required to be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.