About the Role
Rocket Travel is looking for a Call Center Manager to join our Operations Team. This role will manage a small team that is responsible for troubleshooting customer and agent reported issues. If necessary, these issues will be escalated to the appropriate teams for further investigation and resolution. Requires working closely with APAC based system engineers and developers in a multicultural environment.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Work with teammates across the globe who have a passion for finding solutions backed by data and strategy.
- Take moonshots by going above and beyond to hit and exceed our goals as a team.
- Rise together by working collectively to elevate ourselves, supporting one another and catching each other when we fall.
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days (or hours).
- Get inspired and encouraged by vacationing faster, with an annual vacation stipend.
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, 401k with match, flexible vacation time, maternity and paternity benefits, health, and dental insurance.
- Total Compensation is based on experience - Salary: The starting point for this role is $70,000 Bonus: up to 19%
- Can have a flexible work schedule. We have great offices in Chicago’s West Loop and in NYC’s Empire State building, we have a hybrid team, and a flexible work environment
- Share your passion for travel with equally adventurous and spontaneous teammates.
- Work within Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) group of companies to create travel solutions that build customer loyalty through customized value propositions for partners around the world
As a Call Center Manager at Rocket Travel, you will:
- Manage global telephone numbers including procuring and following local laws and regulations for telecommunications operations across the globe.
- Be an advocate for the Customer Service team. Use data analytics to drive action on simultaneous projects
- Align with internal and external stakeholders on partners’ business goals and operational challenges to ensure servicing can support said goals.
- Steer stakeholders to focus on work that will have the biggest positive impact for Operations team and customers.
- Lead testing efforts for all call center technology IVR, proprietary CRM & other tools to ensure functionality for B2B2C operations
- Work closely with the APAC test team demonstrating accountability for issue resolution and response times.
- Manage your own & other’s deadlines across projects. There will be short turnarounds for some projects, and longer engagements for others. You know how to manage your time and balance both.
- Provide thoughtful insights. We love our data! You can highlight valuable information and identify trends and establish priorities
- Create documentation & SOP to ensure business continuity.
- Learn and become an expert for our Genesys on-Premises solution, and prepare for future migration to cloud solution.
- Be scrappy. We’re a small team and often wear many hats. Some projects may not be completely defined. This individual will take a resourceful approach to what’s needed and drive results.
- You’re Curious – you are always the person that knows how everything works
- You have knowledge and familiarity with IVR tools, both On Premises Genesys and Cloud preferred.
- Knowledgeable about API integrations
- Strong ability to memorize policy and procedures to ensure others compliance.
- Recognizes problems, constructively identifies and articulates solutions.
- Ability to take large sets of data and synthesize to create actionable insights
- Adept at preparing communication decks with supporting data.
- Capable of navigating complex issues in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize time effectively.
- Makes decisions appropriate for level of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hours US daytime, however flexibility for meetings is required to accommodate a global work environment.
About Rocket Travel by Agoda
Rocket Travel by Agoda is a travel technology company founded in 2012 under our flagship consumer facing product, rocketmiles.com. Since then, we have evolved to partner with some of the largest consumer travel brands in the world creating white-label solutions that allow customers to earn and redeem miles and points for booking hotels, rental cars, flights and activities. Our global partnerships range from world-class airlines to international banks to large-scale shopping platforms. We help our partners develop successful go-to-market strategies through marketing expertise and data to support their overall growth.
We attract customers from every corner of the globe with a seamless user experience that's built in-house from ideation to finished product: our team includes front- and back-end developers, customer service, data analysts, designers, marketers, accountants, partnership sales, and managers.
Rocket Travel by Agoda is dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone has the opportunity to reach new heights in their career, and expand their knowledge working alongside talented, dedicated colleagues. We encourage all applicants with a touch of wanderlust to apply to our team, as we work toward helping our travelers reach the vacation of their dreams.
Note on general employment requirements
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer, should be willing to start within three weeks of accepting an offer, and should be able to work the same daily working hours as our Chicago office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A Final Word:
To all recruitment agencies: Rocket Travel by Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Rocket Travel by Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.