Rocket Travel is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team in our West Loop headquarters. In this role, you’ll work closely with our engineering and design teams to build new white-label products for our airline and reward partners as well as capabilities to enrich our platforms for all partners. Our Product Managers are analytical and data-driven individuals, who’re responsible for building products end-to-end focusing on analyzing and experimenting until our solutions are perfectly tailored to our travelers.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Work with a group of intrinsically motivated people with a track record for building successful new businesses from scratch.
- Embody being curious, accountability, taking moonshots, & rising together. We live and build products by these values every day.
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days (or hours).
- Get inspired and encouraged to vacation faster, with an annual vacation stipend.
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, 401k with match, flexible vacation time, maternity and paternity benefits, health, and dental insurance.
- Total Compensation is based on experience - Salary: The starting salary for this role is $90,000 Bonus: up to 19%
- Can have a flexible work schedule. We have great offices in Chicago’s West Loop and in NYC’s Empire State building, we have a hybrid team, and a flexible work environment
- Share your passion for travel with equally adventurous teammates.
- Work within the largest online travel company in the world. Rocket Travel creates B2C and B2B2C travel products and is part of Booking Holdings (BKNG). We have many worldwide partners and a diversified business. Despite the world’s current situation, Booking Holdings has been rated the healthiest company in travel, and Rocket itself is already seeing travel demand surpass pre-pandemic levels
As a Product Manager at Rocket Travel, you will:
- Be accountable for your area of our product portfolio, taking ownership of a set of business, customer, and quality goals
- Work with commercial and partnership stakeholder to identify and define requirements
- Work with engineering to understand timelines, dependencies, and tradeoffs
- Work with designers to create lovable customer-centric experiences
- Create and maintain product dashboards to track performance and trends of KPIs, providing rigorous insights into user behavior
- Use data to make decisions
- Receive mentorship from senior product leaders and other senior members of the team
- Work with stakeholders within the company collaboratively to communicate and finalize decisions
- Create your own path at a fast growing company
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience
- You are customer and people-focused, optimizing the product from user insights, customer engagement, and both quantitative and qualitative data
- You are data-driven, able to ask the right questions and resourcefully find the answer
- You are technically empathetic, having some experience in working with technical topics
- You have a growth mindset, willing to learn the ins and outs of product management on the fly while building trust and relationships with your teammates
- You are familiar with product development or a related field, even better if you have experience in travel, software, and/or growth stage organizations
- You have a quantitative or technical background, either in educational background or work experience. SQL experience is a huge plus.
About Rocket Travel by Agoda
Rocket Travel by Agoda is a travel technology company founded in 2012 under our flagship consumer facing product, rocketmiles.com. Since then, we have evolved to partner with some of the largest consumer travel brands in the world creating white-label solutions that allow customers to earn and redeem miles and points for booking hotels, rental cars, flights and activities. Our global partnerships range from world-class airlines to international banks to large-scale shopping platforms. We help our partners develop successful go-to-market strategies through marketing expertise and data to support their overall growth.
We attract customers from every corner of the globe with a seamless user experience that's built in-house from ideation to finished product: our team includes front- and back-end developers, customer service, data analysts, designers, marketers, accountants, partnership sales, and managers.
Rocket Travel by Agoda is dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone has the opportunity to reach new heights in their career, and expand their knowledge working alongside talented, dedicated colleagues. We encourage all applicants with a touch of wanderlust to apply to our team, as we work toward helping our travelers reach the vacation of their dreams.
Note on general employment requirements
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer, should be willing to start within three weeks of accepting an offer, and should be able to work the same daily working hours as our Chicago office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A Final Word:
To all recruitment agencies: Rocket Travel by Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Rocket Travel by Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.