Founded in 2001 Sinclair Interplanetary, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rocket Lab, supplies hardware, software, training and expertise to the spacecraft community. The primary focus is on low-cost, rapid-schedule programs to produce micro- or nano-satellites.
Bookkeeper & Office Manager
The ideal candidate will have more than six (6) years of recent experience managing Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and payroll within QuickBooks.
Duties & Responsibilities
Maintain organization of all operations, systems, and processes as it relates to finances:
- Maintain books/records and perform routine bookkeeping (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll).
- Generate financial statements in Quickbooks.
- Assist with Month-end close.
- Billing and collections processing.
- Reconciling cash on daily or weekly basis
- Other accounting responsibilities as required.
Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Purchasing supplies for lab.
- Human Resources coordination.
- Assist in the facilitation and coordination of facility matters.
- Maintains general office management and organization.
- Export control compliance, submitting export license applications, reporting and maintaining of export records as required by law.
- Other office responsibilities as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ of bookkeeping and accounting experience.
- 7+ years’ of office management level experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- QuickBooks experience a must, certification a plus.
- High level of organization, as well as ensuring efficient and diligent follow-up.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Maintain a professional attitude and environment.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.