Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the role:
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to lead a desk within our Market Operations team. You'll strategize operational efficiency by automating daily tasks, and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to complete innovative projects, ultimately improving customer satisfaction.
As a Market Operations Specialist you’ll:
- Take ownership of critical business lines such as equities or options trading
- Manage core middle-office brokerage activities including risk monitoring and prevention, order flow and execution analysis, and trade error reconciliation
- Develop processes to increase the efficiency of the fastest-growing brokerage in the world
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Communicate with support representatives regarding customer account details and activities
Some things we consider critical to being a Market Operations Specialist:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- 2 years experience in Brokerage Operations and/or Bachelor’s in finance, business, or quantitative field
- Series 7 and 63
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.