About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing Finance team. This role will play an integral part in Robinhood’s success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
Your day to day will involve:
- Scale and update the company finance model. Drive forecast accuracy by reviewing short-term and long-term trends and collaborating with key business partners across the company
- Build and scale the corporate finance function of the company by implementing new processes and improving financial controls; collaborate with Accounting partners to identify and execute on key milestones as we mature as a company
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence strategic decision making, with a focus on resource allocation decisions and long-term financial planning
- Regularly partner with key organizations (e.g. Accounting, Data, Business, Marketing, etc.) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Develop metrics to track product and company-level trends, identify efficiency and/or growth opportunities
- Clearly communicate ideas and recommendations, and collaborate with team members of all levels
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3-6 years of relevant industry experience, focused on financial modeling (e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- A strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with financial tools such as HostAnalytics or Hyperion
- Experience at a fintech company or high-growth startup
- MBA is a plus
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.