Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing Finance team. This role will play an integral part in Robinhood’s success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
- Scale and update the company finance model. Drive forecast accuracy by reviewing short-term and long-term trends and collaborating with key business partners across the company
- Build and scale the corporate finance function of the company by implementing new processes and improving financial controls; collaborate with Accounting partners to identify and execute on key milestones as we mature as a company
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence strategic decision making, with a focus on resource allocation decisions and long-term financial planning
- Regularly partner with key organizations (e.g. Accounting, Data, Business, Marketing, etc.) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Develop metrics to track product and company-level trends, identify efficiency and/or growth opportunities
- Clearly communicate ideas and recommendations, and collaborate with team members of all levels
- 3-6 years of relevant industry experience, focused on financial modeling (e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- A strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with financial tools such as HostAnalytics or Hyperion
- Experience at a fintech company or high-growth startup
- MBA is a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.