About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free* investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency* trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing Finance team. This role will play an integral part in Robinhood’s success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
- Scale and update the company finance model. Drive forecast accuracy by reviewing short-term and long-term trends and collaborating with key business partners across the company
- Build and scale the corporate finance function of the company by implementing new processes and improving financial controls; collaborate with Accounting partners to identify and execute on key milestones as we mature as a company
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence strategic decision making, with a focus on resource allocation decisions and long-term financial planning
- Regularly partner with key organizations (e.g. Accounting, Data, Business, Marketing, etc.) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Develop metrics to track product and company-level trends, identify efficiency and/or growth opportunities
- Clearly communicate ideas and recommendations, and collaborate with team members of all levels
- 3-6 years of relevant industry experience, focused on financial modeling (e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- A strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with financial tools such as HostAnalytics or Hyperion
- Experience at a fintech company or high-growth startup
- MBA is a plus
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.