Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
Robinhood’s recruiting team is passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and building teams of the best talent in the world. As our Head of Recruiting, you will lead the team responsible for setting and achieving ambitious hiring goals, raising our already-high bar to new heights, and telling our amazing Robinhood story externally to help build our brand. You represent Robinhood values: you put the mission first; you do more with less; you achieve great things while remaining humble; you flex nimbly between thought leader and doer, whether it’s closing an executive candidate or helping a hiring manager plan his or her team. No job is beneath you; you’re tech-driven; and you ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
As a Head of Recruiting you’ll:
- Fuel Robinhood’s growth by leading our headcount growth plans
- Maintain our exceptionally high quality of employees and raise our bar even higher
- Partner with our founders, executives, and hiring managers to understand the needs of the business and find the right people for the right roles at the right time
- Measure progress and hold yourself and the team accountable for hitting aggressive growth targets
- Build our culture and external employment brand by telling stories about what makes Robinhood an amazing place to work
- Help us achieve our mission of making the financial system work for the rest of us
- Mentor and grow our lean team of ambitious recruiting professionals
- Lead full cycle recruiting searches for executive-level and board positions
Some things we consider critical to being our Head of Recruiting:
- 8+ years of experience in Recruiting and/or Sourcing
- 5+ years of people management/leadership experience
- Experience building trust and credibility quickly with founder and executive teams with high standards
- Exceptional track record of setting and hitting hiring goals
It would also be amazing if the person:
- Has scaled startups from ~100 employees to 500+ employees
- Has built out high quality, high volume teams of technical employees
- Has a track record of consistently setting and achieving ambitious hiring goals (as an individual and as part of a team)
- Has quickly trained newer or less experienced teams into high performance organizations
- Has led or managed recruiting programs such as University Programs, Events, referral programs, diversity & inclusion efforts, and more
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.