Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The Client Support Manager is a key role within Robinhood’s support organization. The role is responsible for the delivery of support through our internal contact center operations.
As a Client Support Manager you will:
- Lead a team that is delivering support services to our clients
- Optimize support delivery through workflow efficiencies
- Resolve difficult client situations
- Manage the design and development of standard operating procedures and policies that drive client loyalty
- Participate in process redesign workshops
- Proactively address any operational issues that affect the contact centers ability to deliver service, or meet requirements
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings
- Evaluate measurement criteria to understand trends in performance, client satisfaction, and operating efficiency
- Analyze operations data to identify actionable trends, and develop action plans to effectively address root causes
- Work cross-functionally to drive visibility and collaborative for improvement
- Develop rolling forecasts and capacity planning models
- Some travel will be required
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a Client Support Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience leading a financial service, or customer support, contact center
- FINRA Series 7 license, or ability to obtain within 180 days
- Expertise in transactional business processes and associated metrics
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.