Robinhood is making the best financial tools available and accessible to everyone. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage ever — our one million customers have transacted over $12 billion and saved over $100 million in commission fees. Robinhood has been recognized with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by well-known investors such as NEA, Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, a16z, Google Ventures, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Nas, and Linkin Park.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an Office Manager to help govern office operations and support our growing team in Sherwood Forest.
As an Office Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for overseeing day-to-day office operations. You’ll uphold office efficiency by planning, implementing, and maintaining office systems and layouts, and performing administrative tasks. You’ll represent Robinhood as a liaison to our vendors and work cross-functionally with everyone at the company for various office needs. In addition to facilitating a fun, positive company culture, you’ll get to sit right in front of Sherwood Forest and be the first face greeting our guests.
This is an opportunity to be a part of (and officiate) the fast-paced office of one of the Bay area’s most-talked-about start-ups.
Some things we consider critical to the Office Manager role:
- You’re an expert multi-tasker and show impeccable attention to detail
- You’re a customer service-oriented person and an excellent communicator
- You’re a self-starter and are comfortable working autonomously
- You love planning events and are excited about building and maintaining a tight-knit community within Robinhood
- You’re excited to provide support to our growing team
- Provide general administrative support for our Head of Brokerage & CCO (including but not limited to: booking travel, scheduling, expense reports, and administrative tasks as needed)
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.