Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The Manager will be responsible for daily processing of work associated with department including managing trading, P&S, and regulatory reporting functional areas. This includes hiring and managing all staff directly and indirectly through managers and team leaders. They will be responsible for managing risk, ensuring deadlines and service levels are met, and for compliance with Firm policy, SEC rules, and FINRA regulations. This is a unique opportunity in a newly developed area. Candidate will be responsible for helping to develop and design departmental processes and guidelines.
As a Trading Operations Manager you will:
- Execution of Written Supervisory Procedures to comply with all SEC and FINRA rules
- Order entry and trade execution of equity and stock option orders
- Purchase & Sales of trades. Reconciliation and correction, as needed.
- Maintenance of the Security Master records including the entry and update of security changes
- Daily Pricing of all securities
- Regulatory trade reporting requirements (OATS, ACT, ORF, and RTTM)
Some things we consider critical to being a Trading Operations Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in a broker-dealer operation
- FINRA Series 24 and 57 licenses (or ability to obtain within 120 days)
- Strong understanding of brokerage operation functions
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
Nice to haves:
- 8+ years of experience in a brokerage operation
- Management experience over some aspect of trading operations
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.