Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The Training and Quality manager is a key role within the Robinhood support organization. This role sets the standard for quality of our customer experience. The role is responsible for defining and delivery agent training programs, as well as quality assessments.
As a Training & Quality Manager you will:
- Lead a team of content specialists who create and deliver all training
- Design, develop, and maintain classroom, virtual classroom, and self-paced training content
- Ensure training is innovative, engaging and supports our brand values. Course deliverables include designing documents, storyboards, prototypes, instructor and participant materials
- Facilitate design session with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and project teams
- Create project documentation including the design templates, standards, style guides, technical specifications, straw models, train-the-trainer and pilot materials
- A stakeholder in the development of standard operating procedures and policies
- Lead a team of quality analysts that conduct evaluations of all support channel contacts
- Developing agent behaviors to ensure a positive customer experience
- Ensure our training and quality programs remain cutting edge by being aware of leading solutions and market trends
- Develop ongoing testing to evaluate training gaps, needs, and recertification
- Create online support articles/training materials
- Travel, including international, could be required
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a Training & Quality Manager:
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading a training organization, as well as a quality assurance program in support of a technical support contact center.
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager.
- 3+ years of experience developing content for mobile devices
- Experience with online Collaboration tools and Learning Management Systems
- Advanced certifications in training design and development and project management a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.