Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The Business Process Analyst is an integral part of Robinhood’s support organization overseeing the procedural rigor to manage the business. The role is responsible for the development of all process and procedures within customer support.
As a Business Process Analyst you will:
- Develop detailed business processes and standard operating procedures that dive business efficiency and customer loyalty
- Lead process mapping sessions
- Enable the support delivery through process workflow efficiencies
- Work with subject matter experts to understand our business operations enabling deeper understanding of those needs
- Analyze business operations data to identify actionable trends and then developing or modifying processes or policies in response
- Recognize and act on opportunities for automation, integration and standardization
- Travel could be required
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a Business Process Analyst :
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of experience working in a contact center organization
- Experience in business process and workflow design and maintenance
- Experience in business requirements definition; coordination and collaboration with engineering groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.