Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The Business Support Manager is a key role within Robinhood’s support organization leading the “back office” aspects of the organization. The role is responsible for the technology, process/procedures, and vendor management aspects of support.
As a Business Support Manager you will:
- Lead a team of specialists who create, develop, and deliver services to the broader support organization
- Effectively enable support delivery through workflow efficiencies, automation design, and tool development
- Managing the design, and develop standard operating procedures and policies that drive customer loyalty
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Work with our engineering teams to define requirements for support tools, and integrations
- Proactively address any business operational issues that affect the vendor’s ability to deliver service, or meet requirements
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings with vendors
- Analyze business operations data to identify actionable trends, and develop action plans to effectively address root causes
- Develop contact forecasts and capacity planning assumptions (internal/external locations)
- Travel, including international, could be required
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a Business Support Manager :
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading a technical support organization, in conjunction with outsourced vendor management
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager.
- 3+ years of system administration/development of CRM, Telecom, and other support related tools
- Expertise in transactional business processes and associated metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.