Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with over two million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you'll:
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Provide regular status reports to the Head of People and business partners. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Pre-screen candidates as you provide detailed information on the position/company requirements and details
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Senior Technical Recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years as a technical recruiter or sourcer (experience directly closing candidate preferred)
- Represent Robinhood values: no job is beneath you, you're tech driven, and you ask for forgiveness instead of permission
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Ability to thrive in fast pace environments, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities regardless of hierarchy
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.