Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
At Robinhood, we want to give every candidate an unforgettable experience, no matter the interview outcome. We’re looking for a recruiting coordinator to partner with our recruiters and hiring leaders to perfect candidate experience and help implement recruiting processes and operational efficiencies.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Help evaluate processes and make judicious decisions based on efficiency & sensibility
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to design and schedule interviews
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects as a member of the Recruiting Ops Team
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Robinhood and take on more complex responsibilities over time
Some things we consider critical to being a Recruiting Coordinator:
- 6+ months in a recruiting, HR or administrative role
- Incredibly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.