Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
The Corporate Strategy team is a diverse group of professionals, who work across Product/Market, Finance, Internal Operations, and Customer Loyalty. We collaborate with teams across the organization to drive decision making on our highest level company priorities. The Lean Implementation Leader will join the team to build and grow Robinhood’s Lean and Operational Excellence capability and program.
The ideal candidate will be able to work across functions to identify, map, and optimize operational processes using Lean/Six Sigma toolkit and frameworks. You will be a strategic problem solver, who can scope projects, conduct process mapping, analyze data, and identify process improvement opportunities. This role will work cross functionally at all levels of the organization to gather information, test hypotheses, and inspire change.
It is preferred that this role is located in one of the office locations listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. This position is only eligible for remote work in limited geographies within the US where we do not have physical office locations. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Root Cause analysis: Source, structure, and analyze data to find opportunities and key gaps.
- Program Management: Support complex programs, align scope with cross functional partners and present results to team members at all levels of the organization.
- Lean/Six Sigma Expertise: Become a go-to expert for helping the organization build and implement a successful Lean program. This includes bringing a toolkit, training, facilitation, and execution capabilities to the team.
- Navigating Ambiguity: Distill complex business problems into their essential elements and prioritize work that helps Robinhood improve and grow.
What you bring
- 8+ years of related experience, ideally building and leading a Lean/Six Sigma program in a complex organization, with a proven track record of reducing costs and improving customer experiences.
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and strong business acumen. Ability to analyze Pareto charts, identify root causes, and propose process improvements.
- Self-starter who can navigate ambiguity and a constantly evolving work environment.
- Strong communicator with broad facilitation skills; able to influence decision making and engage audiences across levels and functions.
- Results driven with the ability to challenge the status quo, inspire change, and measure impact
- Lean/ Six Sigma certifications
- Knowledge of NPS
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $170000 - $200000
US Zone 2: $150000 - $176000
US Zone 3: $133000 - $156000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the chart below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
|US Zone 1||Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC|
|US Zone 2||Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago|
|US Zone 3||Lake Mary|
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.