Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
Our communications team is looking for a Sr. Manager of Social Media Marketing & Communications to deploy and amplify Robinhood’s story across social channels. You’ll guide a small team that shapes Robinhood’s social narrative, builds community, aligns our messages with business goals, responds to corporate issues, and informs product GTM marketing and communications strategies. The focus here will be on engaging with a voice authentic to Robinhood.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Developing and executing on an integrated strategy (including content, creative, community) that connects with and builds an authentic and passionate community of Robinhood fans online.
- Optimizing and improving social channel health tied to metrics (follower growth, social conversation volumes and sentiment, and content performance).
- Serving as a lead developer and communicator of Robinhood’s Social Media and influencer marcomms strategy and work cross functionally with teams including marketing, compliance, customer service, product, engineering and our leadership teams.
- Working cross-functionally with business units to craft GTM product strategies that influence the thinking and behavior of key audiences and thoughtfully promotes Robinhood and our offerings.
- Executing proactive plans in support of major launches and corporate moments including but not limited to: product marketing initiatives, proactive consumer comms activations and campaigns, reputation and trust, and key partnership announcements.
- Developing influencer relationships and using influencers (lifestyle, fin) to support social media plans.
- Engaging with our agency to supplement strategy that drives coverage of and amplifies news about Robinhood’s products, services, and customers.
- Collaborating with Robinhood’s broader communications team to translate and frame often complex and dynamic matters that may affect the business.
- Assisting with crisis management communications strategy.
- 10+ years working in social media marketing and communications media with a focus on reaching targeted audiences on a variety of social platforms, community building and issues management.
- Experience in financial services or fintech.
- A deep understanding of internet culture, new channels like TikTok, and new tactics like Twitter Spaces.
- You’ll have deep existing relationships with finfluencers and communities focused on finance
- You’ll have deep existing relationships with finfluencers and communities focused on crypto
- Experience with or knowledge of a broker-dealer and/or broker-dealer issues is preferred but not required.
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $187000 - $220000
US Zone 2: $165000 - $194000
US Zone 3: $146000 - $172000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.