Robinhood is making the best financial tools available and accessible to everyone. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage ever — our one million customers have transacted over $12 billion and saved over $100 million in commission fees. Robinhood has been recognized with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by well-known investors such as NEA, Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, a16z, Google Ventures, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Nas, and Linkin Park.
As a FINOP you’ll:
- Compute and prepare net capital and reserve calculations
- Perform daily validation of stock record
- Prepare and submit all FOCUS Reports, and other required regulatory reports.
- Maintain books and records in accordance with SRO (FINRA) and SEC rules and regulations.
- Prepare and submit documents and materials for all relevant regulatory inquiries and examinations.
- Work closely with COO to improve internal accounting procedures and processes, and management reporting tools and reports.
- Be the primary point of contact with the Firm’s accounting firm for all relevant matters, including the annual audit and tax filings.
Some things we consider critical to being a FINOP:
- Series 27 Registered FINOP
- Minimum five years experience in the industry
- Minimum two years experience as a practicing Series 27 FINOP
- Experience working with FINRA