Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the Team:
This role is eligible for remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. Check with your recruiter for more information.
The ServiceNow Senior Applications Engineer is responsible for the design, development, configuration, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Robinhood's ServiceNow platform. The candidate will provide analysis of problems, and build solutions to address technical issues. Deployment of new releases and enhancements while supporting the platform's operational integrity and perform system and integration testing, provide platform configuration and customization assistance.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for Application Engineers who are deeply passionate about operational excellence, reliability engineering, and building highly impactful platforms!
What you'll do day to day:
- Work with Service Asset & Configuration Management and Asset Management teams to deliver expanded Discovery functionality
- Developing and delivering customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow platform configurations & Customization, workflow administration, report setup and data imports, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Responsible for application support and operational activities
- Create and coordinate code migrations, replications, patching, and upgrades across multiple ServiceNow instances.
- Author and maintains process and knowledge documentation for team and users.
- 5+ years of experience supporting ServiceNow ITSM and HR modules
- Has led the implementation of new ServiceNow modules
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow configuration standards
- Understanding of ServiceNow security standards and offerings, including REST API security, logging, Instance Security Center, and Health\Instance Scans.
- Experience with customer support and problem solving with end-users
- Client & server-side scripting experience in ServiceNow (GlideForm, GlideUser, GlideRecord, GlideSystem, etc.)
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Sophisticated Scripting/ Reporting and other classes' area highly recommended
- Ability to communicate to all levels of end users, IS and Management staff
- ITSM v3 knowledge and experience
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $162000 - $190000
US Zone 2: $142000 - $167000
US Zone 3: $111000 - $130000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.