Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Client Platform Engineer to join our growing Corporate Engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and establishing our rapidly-growing company’s corporate infrastructure, from managing and securing employee endpoints and office networks to cloud service integration and employee account lifecycle.
What You’ll Bring:
- Expanding Robinhood’s management infrastructure for user systems (macOS, Windows, ChromeOS and mobile)
- Designing and implementing world-class on-premise networks and associated communications systems across all Robinhood locations
- Managing endpoint security and automating the testing of alerting pipelines
- Integrating new and existing systems into Robinhood’s corporate account management / access provisioning systems and processes
- Building workflows to improve employee and contractor account lifecycle processing
- Working with Support Engineers in identifying opportunities for automation or other improvements, including creating self-service capabilities where possible
What You'll Do:
- Proficiency with Python, Swift or similar programming languages.
- Hands-on experience managing macOS environments
- Experience with modern configuration management (SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with MDM solutions including creating configuration profiles for macOS and iOS management
- Experience with deployment tools and software deployment processes (e.g., git, Jenkins)
- A keen interest in security, automation, and improving productivity
- Ability to juggle multiple problems and being creative about solving the right problems
- Experience working with Security, DevOps, Corporate Engineering, IT teams
- Proficient with MicroMDM
- Experience managing and deploying ChromeOS
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud systems
- Experience interacting with HTTP-based APIs (e.g., REST) and associated frameworks
What We Offer:
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $111000 - $130000
US Zone 2: $97000 - $114000
US Zone 3: $86000 - $101000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.