Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
About the Role:
We're looking for a Product Designer to join the Say team at Robinhood! You will be someone who can craft delightful, friendly experiences that meet the needs of enterprise customers and individual investors. Our products empower both new and sophisticated investors with the tools and knowledge to make informed decisions. These innovative user experiences are primarily built web-first but also span across iOS, and Android products.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative and growing team within Robinhood that is revolutionizing the way investors think about stock ownership. This team builds the backbone of investor communication and ensures information flows efficiently among public companies, broker-dealers, and investors every time. The design team has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to map out a diverse set of creative solutions and work with leadership to help craft the future of investing.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading design projects through the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Setting a vision for the user experience and crafting a space for others to collaborate
- Partnering closely with product, engineering, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listening to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
- Play a significant role in building out our design system, processes, and standards
- Producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proven experience building excellent enterprise and consumer-facing products
- Interest or experience in investing
Bonus points:Positive team member that believes in our mission!
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $126000 - $167000.
NYC Residents: In NYC, the base pay for this position ranges from $162000 - $190000.
This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood’s equity plan.
Base pay is determined by market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Please note, some of our roles are open to additional levels which would impact the expected base pay.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.