Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Client Platform Engineer to join our growing Corporate Engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and establishing our rapidly-growing company’s corporate infrastructure, from managing and securing employee endpoints and office networks to cloud service integration and employee account lifecycle.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Expanding Robinhood’s management infrastructure for user systems (macOS, Windows, ChromeOS and mobile)
- Designing and implementing world-class on-premise networks and associated communications systems across all Robinhood locations
- Managing endpoint security and automating the testing of alerting pipelines
- Integrating new and existing systems into Robinhood’s corporate account management / access provisioning systems and processes
- Building workflows to improve employee and contractor account lifecycle processing
- Working with Support Engineers in identifying opportunities for automation or other improvements, including creating self-service capabilities where possible
- Proficiency with Python, Swift or similar programming languages.
- Hands-on experience managing macOS environments
- Experience with modern configuration management and containerization systems (SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with MDM solutions including creating configuration profiles for macOS and iOS management
- Experience with deployment tools and software deployment processes (e.g., git, Jenkins)
- A keen interest in security, automation, and improving productivity.
- Ability to juggle multiple problems and being creative about solving the right problems.
- Experience working with Security, DevOps, Corporate Engineering, IT teams.
- Proficient with MicroMDM
- Experience managing and deploying ChromeOS
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud systems
- Experience interacting with HTTP-based APIs (e.g., REST) and associated frameworks
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.