Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Account Operations team is critical to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including application review, legal name changes, the estate process, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Operations team values customer understanding, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
As an Account Servicing Senior Associate, you’ll serve as an integral part in our account opening and maintenance processes by reviewing new account applications, analyzing documents with keen attention to detail, communicating directly with clients regarding onboarding, and performing daily account maintenance activities. In addition to these responsibilities, you will take on complex tasks that require licensing (Series 7 & 63) on a regular basis with the ability to work through difficult situations such as removing customers from the platform and handling sensitive estate cases. As a registered representative, you will set the tone for continual learning and excellence for other associates. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Handle sensitive document review with a mindset of risk mitigation
- Review customer-related documents for completeness and process any necessary changes in customer accounts
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error
- Act as subject matter expert in the firm account opening process and be able to clearly communicate this with other teams and customers with outstanding customer service.
- Interact and troubleshoot with customers for more complex account issues that require licensing
- Adhere to the Customer Identification Program
- Ability to use decision frameworks to assess complex situations that can include escalated customer issues
- Willingness to solve customer issues in any format (email, phone, or chat)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to make appropriate independent decisions within established frameworks
- Active FINRA Series 7 and 63
- Schedule flexibility as we evolve to meet the growing demands of our customers
- 3+ years in a financial services role
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target hourly rate for this position is $26. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates will also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award of 5% to 10% of their earnings pursuant to Robinhood’s applicable bonus plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).