Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We’re looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with executives in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on the ability to be highly organized and responsive, with the willingness to meet each challenge directly. At Robinhood, Senior Administrative Assistants are passionate about the integral role they play as a crucial partner to executives.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Handling and prioritizing complex calendars, including scheduling meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Drafting updates to the Executive’s organization (including email, memos, documents, presentation decks, and reports as requested or as needed)
- Attending meetings, communicating agendas, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Serving as an extension of the Executive, tackling a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Autonomously navigating shifting priorities and requests
- Proactively contributing insights and ideas that improve team process or culture
- Determining methods and best practices for new projects or assignments
- Identifying needs and gaps within the organization, and partnering closely with the team to suggest solutions / project resources and research vendors, programs, etc.
- Running cross-functional projects, programs, and team building events within the Executive’s organization
- 5+ years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a solid ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.