About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing an efficient and empowering onboarding training program for new hires. In your role as a Learning Delivery Specialist, you will be empowered to help new teammates during their first weeks at Robinhood. Your work will support the rapid scaling of our CX team during their career in Robinhood CX, by facilitating onboarding programs followed by upskilling, product launches, service launches and additional Robinhood, customer service, and industry needs.
As a facilitator for the classroom training program, you’ll be an agent’s first impression and will use outstanding emotional intelligence and product expertise to ensure our new agents learn and give to the mission. This means you’ll have to be proactive and be willing to improvise -- you’ll spend a good amount of time preparing content and iterating upon our existing program, but also adapting to new situations in the classroom. Your notes and insight from each iteration of the program will help it evolve and adapt.
This role will be training security industry knowledge to customer service agents, this requires industry knowledge and experience, it is required that this candidate hold the following securities licenses: Series 7 and Series 63.
Your day-to-day work will involve:
Deliver an outstanding classroom experience
- Facilitate and Co-facilitate new hire, product launch, upskilling, and other industry, related training classes
- Conducts new hire, program revision and remedial training following instructional guides
- Evaluates trainee performance
- Provides written evaluations of employee performance to management as required
- Maintains positive, consistent communication with departments and corporate staff
- Reports on progress of assigned projects to Training Manager and Learning Operations Program Partner
- Maintains ongoing dialogue with department leads as needed
- Maintains accurate training records
- Proactively identifies training needs within our organization
Support on-the-job training efforts
- Act as a link between classroom training and life as a fully onboarded agent
- Schedule and plan out career development trainings related to CX skill leveling
- Proactively mentor agents who exited training with training gaps to set them up for success with their new manager
- Creatively discover on-the-job learning experiences
Grow your learning and development expertise
- Develop subject mastery in principles of adult education and corporate learning
- Explore ways to improve content and delivery for onboarding training
- Collaborate with project specialists to ensure content is up-to-date with new team structures, products, and initiatives
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in delivering L&D content
- Confirmed securities industry experience
- Training experience with adult learners
- Comfort working with geographically distributed teams
- Deep customer experience understanding and dedication
- Bias to action and a desire to iterate and improve
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Must be an excellent teammate with strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Consistent track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and good judgment
- Strong discernment and ability to collaborate with executive management
- Additional licenses in the security industry. Examples; 10, 4, 24 or others
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.