About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As our first Executive Recruiter, you will serve as the subject matter expert and thought partner in building out our executive search strategy to hire the next wave of Robinhood leadership. You’ll hone your recruiting toolkit to partner closely with our Co-founders and executives, running a diverse set of roles and searches.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as a recruiting consultant to senior business partners - including but not limited to, improving hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and building candidate proficiency matrices
- Leading the sourcing process for high priority roles and engaging with passive candidates
- Implementing and executing recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Providing regular status reports to our executive team and ensuring that candidate data is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining professional and courteous candidate communication
- Fostering long-term relationships with prospective candidates
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- In-house experience hiring executive talent (at the VP/C-team level), ideally at a fast-paced tech company
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Stellar candidate management and negotiation skills
- Deep subject matter expertise in handling complex equity offerings (RSUs, Options, etc), and coaching candidates through those offerings.
- Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be creative and resourceful
- Ability to think and speak on your feet but with enough humility to ask questions
- Experience collaborating with external executive agencies
- Familiarity with board design, specifically as it pertains to IPO readiness
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at high-growth tech companies
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.