About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role
As Robinhood’s Leadership Development Program Manager, you will partner with our HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify learning needs and create a comprehensive manager learning strategy. You’ll begin by working with stakeholder groups to define our current and desired future states, including the critical skills required of our managers now, and in the next few years. From there, you’ll prioritize the short and long-term needs of our manager population, building learning paths that support them at every point in the employee lifecycle -- from those new to management to seasoned managers who are simply new to Robinhood. Finally, you’ll utilize design resources to build learning solutions and success measurements, driving the program forward by leveraging an annual roadmap and collaborating with partners across the company.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Establishing and overseeing consistent processes to effectively develop training materials and programs
- Designing and delivering a broad range of learning solutions directly and/or with vendors
- Leveraging rapid, agile development techniques
- Partnering with our business leaders and people partners to roll out scalable training solutions
- Evaluating program results to continuously improve knowledge transfer and move the needle on manager effectiveness
- Participating as an active thought partner and team member within the small but mighty Learning & Development organization
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 7-10 years of experience in Talent Development, with 3-5 years of experience specifically in Leadership Development
- Experience in a high growth business environment, preferably tech
- Curriculum development experience across multiple modalities, including: eLearning, instructor led, virtual training
- Significant experience with training delivery, facilitation and coaching in a corporate learning environment
- Familiarity with vendor management
- Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to maintenance
- Proven ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance competing constraints
- Strong bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.