About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About The Role
As part of the Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for organizational leadership and performance management of our CX Center of Excellence located in Tempe, AZ. Your primary focus as the Site Director will be to deliver world class customer experiences for our customers. In addition, you will collaborate with other CX and cross-functional leaders to develop the right processes and technologies which will enable operational excellence across all CX lines of business.
The ideal candidate will have strategic vision with the ability to action the voice of the customer into impactful improvements in customer satisfaction, while navigating in a highly regulated industry. This is a great role for a data-driven leader who has a strong quality background with exceptional leadership skills. Must be persuasive in building buy-in cross-functionally and drive operational improvement in partnership with Product Management, Engineering, and other key stakeholders.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Leading a large staff of CX leaders and their respective teams across multiple functional support areas consisting of CX Associates and licensed Representatives
- Collaborating with Recruiting, L&D, and WFM to scale our Phoenix, AZ CX Center of Excellence
- Fostering cross-functional communication and relationships
- Driving employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through inspirational leadership
- Spearheading career development and growth within the team
- Owning the voice of the agent by compiling feedback and seeking opportunities to improve the agent experience (AX)
- Accurately evaluate the performance of team members & provide direct and actionable feedback
- Leading day-to-day CX operations across multiple lines of business groups and live help channels (e.g. phone, chat, and email) ensuring that service level goals and key performance metrics are achieved
- Optimizing productivity across all functions
- Acting as a subject matter expert for business processes and agent platforms utilized by the CX department
- Driving ownership of performance results and a “Security & Customer First” culture
- Seeking opportunities for continuous improvement to build processes that drive towards a world-class customer experience at scale
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of proven, results based, experience in organizational leadership, preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Licensed 24 and/or 9,10
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead People Leaders and their respective teams, while balancing competing priorities, workloads and deadlines
- Proven success driving results through data-driven methods
- Financial services and contact center experience desired
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.