About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, FL, Denver, CO, and London, UK.
About the role
The Options Analyst and Educational Lead will help our customers grow by leading an excellent options education program. This person will run the options education strategy and which includes creating options content both written and video, hosting live events, and more. This person will also serve as a subject matter expert on options and collaborate closely with product, CX, trading and risk teams. The leader will provide strategic and tactical market analysis to the firm’s individual retail clients while also serving as one of the public voices on markets and options strategies. Extensive contact with internal and external customers, and senior level management is required.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Develop and implement Options education strategy.
- Lead with data - work with data and product teams to track success metrics of the program and adapt as necessary.
- Work with the content team to develop proprietary options education content for Robinhood including video and text.
- Prepares and delivers both verbal and written strategic and tactical views of current economic and market analysis.
- Be a subject matter expert for the product team as we continue to build out new options tools.
- Work closely with the Market Operations team to help identify risk, and act as a point for content for escalated situations.
- Work with the Customer Experience team to help develop and execute ongoing strategy to support our options customers.
- Produces option specific factual and accurate information to be presented for publication.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- At least 10 years of brokerage and options experience in an education or analyst role.
- Excellent understanding of basic and advanced options strategies. Financial markets and options product experience.
- Experience with education and training, both internal teams and also customer base.
- Experience with PR, interfacing with media, and representing the company in the public eye.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Incite enthusiasm and influence, motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Train, coach, mentor and lead the work of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in accounting, finance or business-related field.
- SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
- FINRA Series 4, 7, and the ability to obtain other appropriate series license(s) for assigned functional area as needed
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.