About The Company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize finance for all.
As a product manager for Trust & Safety, you’ll build features and tools to ensure Robinhood is a safe and trusted place for our user’s personal data and money. Your work will play a key role in building trust with Robinhood’s customers, regulators, and the public at large.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Identifying the privacy and security risks we face as a company across our existing products and new products we introduce
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, to address the risks we face
- Finding ways to maximize utility of common features, while identifying unique needs specific to product lines and/or geographies
- You will be responsible for creating a product roadmap and backlog that balances near-term deliverables with longer-term investment needs
- Collaborating with privacy/security, design, broader engineering, data science, compliance, legal and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products, features and experiments
- Partnering with the communications team to evangelize the work Robinhood is doing to protect customers and their data
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Prior experience in a privacy or security role
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Experience working with machine learning
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Knowledge of the current privacy landscape and the regulatory requirements, including GDPR and CCPA
- Experience working in fintech or financial services
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.