About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Denver, Colorado, Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to take ownership of operational communications to our customers. As an Account Operations Lead (Communications), you will serve as a program expert and own processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s brokerage communication program. This includes crafting customer communications, auditing current communications, sending out mass communications and approving customer communications in a principal capacity. You’ll be expected to partner with multiple teams within brokerage operations, customer service, compliance, and product. This is an opportunity to join an important pillar of Robinhood’s business.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Send Communications pertaining to multiple lines of business including options, corporate actions, account servicing, and asset movements
- Analyze results of communications and potential impacts to our customer service team
- Specify needs to develop and improve Robinhood's internal tools; identify pain points and communicate to product and engineering teams on a regular basis
- Assess the need for proactive communications with our clearing and CX partners
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase quality and scalability
- Conduct periodic review of all operational communications
- Approve operational communications in a principal capacity under guidelines and supervision from the Communications with Public team
- Partner & cross train with the Communications with Public team on laws, regulations and issues impacting CX communications
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- FINRA Series 24 (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- High levels of empathy and integrity
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.