About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission. Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the Investors Relations team prepare for continued rapid growth. This role will participate in all aspects of Investor Relations, including contributing to investor monthly and quarterly messaging, conducting investor focused analyses, and developing relationships with new and existing investors. This role will also work cross-functionally across Robinhood to gain a strong fundamental understanding of Robinhood’s business and make sure the company is successfully communicating its strategic and financial positioning with the investor community.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Have a passion for helping build out Robinhood’s IR muscle, help craft our public narrative, propose KPIs and follow business trends, and have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Own the process of managing and updating the top investor questions list, company business overview, KPI tracking and dissemination, and executive team metric trackers
- Collect and maintain key business and financial metrics across peers in the industry; work with the benchmarking team to understand industry and competitors trends
- Partner with the communications team, to develop and disseminate internal and external messaging of KPIs, product announcements, and other Robinhood developments
- Assist with development of board slides, investors slides, and other content to support broader finance team initiatives
- Respond to inquiries from investors and analysts, and work with the communications team on media requests
- Develop messaging and materials for internal and external meetings
Somethings we require for the role:
- 7+ years of investor relations experience in a late state private or publicly-traded company
- Strong and detailed knowledge of financial statements, equity valuation models, and reporting requirements
- Deep understanding of Reg FD and other SEC disclosure rules and regulations
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships, and the ability to project manage multiple large scale projects
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or related field
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in a related field preferred
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry
- Direct work experience in the investment community on the buy-side or sell-side
- Prior experience interacting with senior executive leadership team and board of directors
- Expertise working with Excel, SQL, R, Looker or other data management tools
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.