About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Denver, Colorado, Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Capacity Planning/Forecast Analyst--someone who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage customer contacts across a network of contact centers, and has the ability to contribute new innovations within the Robinhood Workforce Optimization & Analytics Team.
In this role, you will work across multiple workforce management disciplines including interval level forecasting, scheduling, proficient level reporting, and optimizing manpower in contact center environments. You will support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. You will also face a wide range of problem-solving situations mainly focused on Robinhood’s specialty teams starting with short-term forecasting, allocations, and reporting.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Developing short-term volume forecasts by site and skills to achieve service level commitments
- Leading weekly forecast review meetings with business partners to communicate volume requirements for next week and provide directions to optimize resources
- Building ongoing forecasts vs. actual analysis and efficiency to ensure sufficient staffing levels
- Providing analysis on historical metrics and performance
- Creating ad-hoc reports to help drawing actionable insights
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field
- > 3 years experience in workforce management/contact center forecasting
- > 2 years experience in data analytics and project management
- > 1 year experience using a WFM software (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice )
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights to leadership
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Master's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
- Advanced skills using data analytics tools ( Googlesheet, Excel, Python or R)
- Ability to translate data into meaningful analysis and business insight
- Proficient in SQL and Looker
- Experience across typical workforce management disciplines: interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and experience optimizing manpower in contact center environments
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.