About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission. Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We are looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the Treasury organization prepare for continued rapid growth, in particular across Capital Markets. This role is responsible for building upon and further developing our Capital Markets functions across multiple vectors. This role also presents the opportunity to work with multiple product teams across Robinhood for business enablement with our banking partners and relationships.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Enhance existing and develop new long term Capital Markets strategies for Robinhood and execute on Capital Market transactions including lines of credit, credit financings, convertible notes, and/or equity financings.
- Build and refine existing analytical models to evaluate capital structure decisions including financing vehicles, return of capital, WACC, and stress testing for review with senior leadership.
- Partner with multiple Robinhood product teams to develop Treasury partnerships focused upon the banking ecosystem and relationships to help Robinhood launch new products.
- Work with the Robinhood’s Treasury and Finance & Strategy team to improve balance sheet optimization and assessment of key metrics including support for new products
- Manage relationships with external parties, including investment banks, commercial banks, and other key partners
- Assist the Investor Relations team with special projects including the preparation and analysis for the Board, existing and new investors, the evaluation of strategic financing and capital decisions, and the implementation of new products.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 8-10+ years experience in Corporate Treasury, Banking, or related financial services field, preferably with experience in a capital markets role.
- Prior banking relationship management experience with a strong working knowledge of bank products and services.
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships, and the ability to project manage multiple large scale projects.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field.
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in related technical field preferred.
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry.
- Experience with Treasury Operations functions at a Corporate Treasury and familiarity with Treasury systems such as Kyriba.
- Investor Relations experience working with both debt and equity investor relationships at a large private company.
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.