About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re looking for an Office Manager to help govern office operations and support our growing team. As an Office Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for teaming up with the Office Coordinator to oversee day-to-day office operations. You’ll uphold office efficiency by planning, implementing, and maintaining office systems and layouts. You’ll represent Robinhood as a liaison to our vendors and work cross-functionally with everyone at the company for various office needs.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Serving as the cultural ambassador of the company and first point of contact for new hires, visitors, and vendors
- Managing office services vendors & programs; including, but not limited to: cultural perks, meals, snacks, swag, health & wellness, onboarding, etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the office, including updates to furniture and ensuring that the facilities are well kept
- Partnering with Finance to manage the local office budget and build out new budgets as needed
- Coordinating with building management and vendors on facilities and maintenance issues
- Working with the global office team to own and execute events, including company functions and offsites
- Being a cross-functional partner to multiple teams (IT, Recruiting, People Operations, etc.) to drive company initiatives and keep the office running smoothly on a day-to-day basis
- Managing, mentoring, and scaling the Lake Mary Office Team at our rapidly expanding company
- Collaborating with all global offices to ensure company culture and policies are consistent across all Robinhood offices
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Friendly, reliable and flexible attitude – willingness to help out wherever necessary and to be part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Expert at multitasking with an impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for building and maintaining a tight-knit community within the office space
- Extraordinary organizational and time management skills with proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously with strong follow through and tenacity
- 2-5+ years of experience in administrative support/office management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience managing, coaching, and/or mentoring a team of direct report(s)
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.