About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re looking for a data-driven, highly adaptable recruiter to partner closely with our Product teams. You’ll get the chance to work cross-functionally with our Design, Research, Product Management, and Content hiring managers, executing on entire department hiring needs and managing candidates throughout the entire hiring process.
At Robinhood, the Product recruiting team overlaps with the Executive recruiting team. As a Product Recruiter, you’ll be cross-trained in not just Product Management, Design, Content, and Research hiring, but will have the chance to dive into executive level recruitment.
We’re passionate about delivering world-class candidate experiences at every step of the conversation at Robinhood. We lead with empathy and a strategic eye, lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges, while optimizing to make the right hire, not the easy hire.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as a recruiting consultant to department Directors in the hiring process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Running a full-desk, from sourcing to negotiation, on our highest-priority roles
- Partnering with Robinhood’s Head of Product and Executive Recruiting to build our Product employment brand
- Working with our Recruiting Operations teams to build predictive hiring metrics by ensuring data integrity
- Strong track record of handling complex candidate negotiations
- Maintaining professional and courteous communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting, with at least 1 of those years in dedicated product hiring
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity, and adapt quickly to changes
- Previous start-up experience preferred
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.