About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As Robinhood’s first Community Marketing Lead, you’ll serve as the human point of contact for the growing Robinhood community. Working across multiple teams you’ll help shape how we engage with our advocates, especially the most vocal and passionate among them. You’ll work cross-functionally to build scalable programs that enable our YouTube and financial influencer advocates to evangelize Robinhood and grow their base while further refining their messaging. This role will be on the paid marketing team and will work closely with Brand, Communications and Content Strategy teams to highlight user content, identify influencers, and help generate social and marketing content and other creatives to delight and engage with Robinhood’s users, helping drive customer growth.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Crafting and implementing strategy to manage Reddit, YouTube, and other community platforms that help us engage in meaningful conversations with customers
- Help build strategy and execute influencer programs that help us better connect with our community on key social platforms - YouTube, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, and others where relevant
- Building programs that help us drive customer growth, working with influencers
- Developing programs that define our top influencers, working with them and measuring success based on customer growth
- Develop analytical rigor to how we measure the impact of our community and influencer efforts, towards driving awareness, traffic and customer growth
- Always being in tune with the pulse of our community, raising concerns that arise from our customers across various mediums within the appropriate teams at Robinhood
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Ability to empathize with customer pain points and present meaningful solutions to internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently through ambiguous situations
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- 4-6 year of experience leading community strategies for consumer focused or financial companies
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.