About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Our People team plays a critical role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission and we need your help! As our Compensation Analyst, you will focus on strategic compensation initiatives to support Robinhood’s growing global employee population. You will help craft new hire offer packages, analyze market data, and work closely with our VP of People & People Partners to ensure our compensation practices are competitive. You'll help make Robinhood a place where everyone can thrive and do their best work.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partnering closely with the Recruiting team and business leaders to develop new hire offers that are competitive, equitable, and fair.
- Developing and reiterating on the offer approval process, finding creative ways to make the recruiting offer process more streamlined and effective.
- Conducting market pricing analyses and compensation benchmarking for new job openings at Robinhood.
- Developing quantitative models to track and measure compensation metrics that will help inform and influence business decisions.
- Using your analytical skills to create dynamic models to reconcile confidential data and make data-driven recommendations
- Maintaining internal compensation tools used by the People & Recruiting Teams, including the compensation database and internal job catalog.
- Working closely with People Partners on various year-round initiatives, including market benchmarking, new hire compensation, annual compensation review cycles, and ad-hoc analyses.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- BA/BS degree, quantitative-focused major preferred
- 2+ years of experience in compensation or another analytical function, preferably within the tech industry or fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical & modeling capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and roll up your sleeves
- Analytical skills such as Tableau, SQL and R
- Prior consulting experience
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.