About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize the financial system for all.
As a Product Manager on the growth team, you’ll focus on introducing Robinhood to our next customers around the world. You’ll work to understand how people find Robinhood today, and create new, innovative ways to introduce the next generation of customers to Robinhood’s products and features. Whether through paid marketing, earned marketing, referrals, invites, or new ideas, you’ll partner with our data, engineering, marketing, and research teams to increase the number of people who find value in Robinhood. You will be responsible for delivering on critical business outcomes, while also being accountable for driving gains in efficiency.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with data science, marketing, research, and design to better understand our customers and their needs— driving marketing experiments across TV, online and offline channels.
- Collaborating with design, data and other product teams to improve our growth loops— including invites, referrals and sharing— to fuel new account growth.
- Building a strong working relationship with our operations, legal, compliance and finance teams to unlock the next generation of growth ideas for Robinhood.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Experience working on a growth team
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Mathematics or Computer Science background
- Experience working with content and marketing teams
- Experience working on TV campaigns
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.