About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
We’re looking for our first ever Content Strategy Manager, Help & Education to join our fun, passionate, collaborative Content Team. You’ll hire and manage a group of CX Content Strategists working on all of Robinhood’s support channels—Help Center, Email, and more. You’ll be responsible for helping to guide the success of your team through consistent coaching, individual goal setting and building strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, marketing, and compliance. You love diving into data, and using it to improve Robinhood’s support experience.
The ideal candidate is an empathetic, inspiring and objective leader. You’re someone who is excited to help your team develop new skills, available to support as they take on new challenges, and able to carve a clear path forward to lead individuals on your team to success. You’re also someone who is able to recognize when you need to adapt your coaching style to cater to peoples’ unique needs in varying situations. You’re a strong cross-functional relationship builder, can develop and implement new processes and workflows, think through team allocations, and get excited about tying content to metrics.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partner with product and operations teams to define a clear vision and strategy for support (CX) content at Robinhood.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve Robinhood’s support experiences and trouble-shoot problems
- Manage individual CX Content Strategists
- Create a shared, actionable vision for the CX Content Strategy team
- Provide regular performance feedback, check-ins and reviews for people on your team
- Set clear goals for, and coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths, and meet their career goals
- Help shape and internally evangelize content standards and the Robinhood Voice Guide
- Identify opportunities for the content team to lead projects and initiatives throughout Robinhood
- Develop processes, workflows and templates that keeps the team nimble and helps amplify their impact
- Run effective, purposeful team meetings
- Be accountable for content quality across all support channels at Robinhood
- Maintain and develop content standards for all support channels
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years experience in CX Content Strategy; 2 + years of experience managing content strategists at a B2C technology company
- Ability to motivate a team, drive consensus, and collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Robinhood and our mission
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.