About the Company
Robinhood is democratising our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in. Since launching in the U.S., Robinhood has empowered more than ten million Americans to participate in the financial markets. Now, we’re working on bringing Robinhood’s commission-free investing platform to the UK, our first international market. Be a part of the small and fast-growing London team that’s scaling our mission globally.
Robinhood was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016), a CNBC Disruptor 50 (2019), and recognised on LinkedIn’s Top Startups list (2018 & 2019). We’re backed with more than $860 million in capital from top-tier investors and were most recently valued at $7.6 billion. Robinhood has offices in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, United Kingdom.
About the Role
In the UK, a lot of people don’t yet know about investing and very few people know how Robinhood can help them invest. You are here to change that. We’re looking for a best in class Social and Content Marketing Associate to help drive customer acquisition and engagement amongst our UK audience. The ideal candidate takes creative risks and is passionate about creating content that cuts through the noise and empowers people to better understand investing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help define and implement our UK content marketing strategy
- Work closely with the core Brand, Product, and Marketing teams to plan, develop and execute all required deliverables for branded content and product marketing campaigns
- Lead planning, creative development and execution of influencer and social media campaigns
- Engage directly with our online communities across various social platforms
- Drive sustained growth of all of our content channels
- Discover new opportunities for content distribution
- Work closely with the Brand & Creative team to ensure all content output remains true to the Robinhood brand and authentically communicates our story
- Act as the quality gatekeeper for all things content, from ideation to execution
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3-4 years of experience in brand marketing, social/editorial content, or community role
- Demonstrated ability to grow a global brand through content, either in-house or within agency
- A deep knowledge of social platforms and how they can be best utilised to speak to our target audience
- An intrinsic understanding of quality content and relentless desire to maintain high standards
- Hands-on experience in content creation, execution and planning