About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
This role will support the performance marketing team as a whole in taking creative projects to the final stage of development. You’ll be working closely with our senior animator and performance marketing designers to ensure the precision of graphic elements and the preparation of files for digital ads. You’ll be blending both creativity and technical skills to format layouts and/or animations. You have an incredible eye for detail, a rigid following of brand guidelines, and mastery of After Effects and Adobe CS. You love perfecting the speed and value graph of your animations. Think of yourself as having technical expertise, but also love being immersed in creative work.
Your day-to-day work will involve
- Assist the performance-marketing team on a range of design and animation deliverables, ensure all graphic elements and layouts are on brand and follow RH design standards.
- Provide ongoing production design for Robinhood marketing efforts including the refresh of previous ads with new headlines, ctas, and disclosures for media testing.
- Create organized and formatted Photoshop, After Effects and Figma files that can be shared.
- Design and produce Animated end cards and After Effects templates for performance marketing ads.
- Submit Animations for Creative and Compliance review.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- BA in Motion, Graphic Design or a related field.
- 2-3 years experience as a Production Designer in a Design, Commercial or Production facility.
- Experience as a production artist with an agency or product technology company
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing solid animation, concept, visual design fundamentals, color, layout, and typography.
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- Proficient in After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Expert in creating digital-ready artwork.
- Demonstrated passion for design and able to solve complex design challenges.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Work within established templates and specs, with the ability to create new solutions.
- Keeps source files archived and accessible using established naming conventions and archive best practices.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats and screen sizes across devices.
- Previous experience in performance marketing
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.